Europe-Internship.com is constantly observing and controlling new registered users, posted vacancies and the applications sent on the website. If needed, precautionary measures are taken into action.
This is all done because we want to offer the users – students and companies – alike the best user experience as possible and prevent any inappropriate usage of the website. We also want Europe-Internship.com to be a safe place for both students and companies to find each other and this way also improve the user experience.
Quality control procedure:
1. Email confirmation: every company has to submit and confirm a real email for the applications.
2. Quality contacts: our team checks one by one that every email is owned by a legal representative of the company and every application is answered properly.
Our team reserves the right to send some test applications to control the quality of the answers.
3. Content: every vacancy is reviewed manually by some of our administrators. Any post with non relevant information will be deleted immediately.
4. Legal confirmation: companies must submit their company registration documents from their countries (VAT number or similar).
5. Feedback: we have installed a comments system under every job vacancy in order to allow people to discuss about that vacancies being informed from any kind of abuse.
Every comment is studied and revised manually.
If you have any complaint or suggestion, do not hesitate to send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Europe Internship team, make mobility happen!